Secureworks Securethoughts Roadshow 2018
This Executive briefing will share our very latest intelligence on nation-state backed threats, ransomware and other threat agents, obtained by harnessing the world’s smartest cybersecurity network. We do this by aggregating and analysing data from our clients, more than 4,400 organisations in 61 countries, backed by an elite corps of Secureworks researchers and analysts, and supported by our industry-leading Counter Threat Platform™ (CTP). That’s how we create unparalleled visibility that helps protect you from current threats, alert you to threats on the horizon, and enable fast, targeted action.
Key benefits of attending:
- Unlock the network effect with intelligence from our web of connected client data, enabling you to protect your organisation by mounting a strong, proactive defence against cyber threats.
- Enjoy a rare chance to meet and learn from one of our highly specialised researchers in person.
- Build on the chance to boost the power of your own network by meeting and exchanging information with your peers.
09.00 Registration & Breakfast
09.30 Presentation Starts
11.00 Q&A / Close
Agenda will include;
- Sessions on recent developments in advanced and targeted threat behaviour: providing insight into the motivations of these actors, how their capabilities are developing, and what this means for you and your network.
- Cybercrime trends and emerging threats: an overview of current observations of the cybercrime landscape from the past year, and new trends we are observing in mobile malware, financial targeting, and malware delivery.
- Lessons learned from real world intrusions: our CTU analysts will showcase their findings from responding to real world intrusions during 2017 and offer valuable insight into how similar risks can be managed in your environments
The event is complimentary but spaces are restricted to two delegates per company
Seats are limited, so register today to secure your spot!
Four Seasons Hotel Bahrain Bay
Burj Al Arab
Jumeira Road، Umm Suqeim 3,
United Arab Emirates
Senior Events Manager
Secureworks | Marketing
M | 07834 617842
E | firstname.lastname@example.org